29. elokuuta 2013

Your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last post... sorry for that! My matriculation exams are coming up and I've been studying like crazy (atleast I'm telling myself I have :-D) and it takes the most of my free time. Anyway I've been loving school for some reason :-) Our senior year has started with some nice events. We baptized our freshmen to our school which is a tradition. Our theme was horror and me and my friends were dressed up as zombies! It was a blast! I posted a picture on my instagram: anja_elina. My conservatory studies has also started again. This year I'm taking singing lessons, band and history of music. I'm really realy excited about this year and future overall. Can't wait to see what life has to offer!
I've spent this evening packing and cooking for our hiking trip tomorrow. I'm definetly not the person who goes hiking but it's an optional school trip so we're gonna go and have some fun with the gang in the forest :-D I'm trying to take some more ootd pictures in the future. Here is my yesterday's denim-denim outfit :) I really loved it myself and especially the statement necklace I got from the sales. Have a nice weekend everyone! ♥

Skirt: Cubus - Vest: Primark - Sneakers: Converse






2 kommenttia: