30. marraskuuta 2013

burn me with fire, drown me with rain..

I asked for snow and I sure got what I asked for! It's been snowing all day long.. These photos were taken just before I headed to work this morning. My new jacket is from H&M and I absolutely love it. It looks like me, it's comfy and warm enough for some minus degrees. I'll be working throughout the weekend but it's fine since we've got a day off on Monday :-) I am really enjoying this time of the year for some reason. I've never been a winter person but this year feels kinda different. I can feel the change in the air.. There's about a month left of the year 2013 and it has been a great year for me but I know that the next year will be even better ☺☺ It's just so exciting! But anyway it's time for me to go and get myself ready for tonight.. time to dance again.. haha

BTW remember to vote on the poll (which you can find on the side bar)!!

hugs x


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti