7. lokakuuta 2013

life and london

I just realized that I'm already planning my next London trip and still haven't made the post about the last one.. whoops! It's just that I have about 800 photos from the last time and it's really difficult to choose which one I should put up on here. I'll make the post some day but maybe even about the next London trip 'cause I won't be staying there as long as the last time so I'll have fewer pictures to edit :-D
Only 32 days to go now! It's the first time I'm flying alone, first time I'm exploring a new country with a friend (if Tallinn and Stockholm doesn't count :-D), first time I'm going to see Vampire weekend live, first time in Birmingham.. A lot of first times I guess! That makes the upcoming trip so exciting!!
I already had almost a week long school-free period and next week we're having an autumn break yay. I've had enough of watching tv-series on the internet and laying on the sofa doing nothing so I have the whole week planned out. Finally I have time to see many of my good friends properly and also visit my dad. We're heading to southern Finland next saturday for our friends' housewarming party and It's gonna be a hell of a roadtrip I'm telling ya :-D Also next week we've got some girls' nights planned out and maybe going hiking to Koli again with my mom. I just loved it last time and I felt like I didn't have enough time to enjoy the peace of nature. One thing that's a little bit scary.. I'm gonna have to start preparing my university applications soon, write my personal statemens and get letters of recommendations etc. It's just crazy how I'm already at this point of life. Did I mention that I'm taking part to a project called "meatless october"? Well you get the idea so I'm a vegetarian for now haha! I really like vegetarian dishes and I've been thinking of leaving red meat completely out of my diet even after october. There's also another diet thing.. and this is a promise! I'm not eating chocolate untill christmas starting from this moment. Healthier lifestyle here I come!!

woah so that's a lot of information for one post. Actually you know what.. I'm gonna upload some London pictures right now!




chilling at Hyde park!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti